Report a Problem to Rutland County Council

FixMyStreet - report, view or discuss local problems

Report a problem to Fix My Street

You can report problems such as:

  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Dog Fouling
  • Flyposting or graffiti
  • Flytipping or litter
  • Streetcleaning, such as broken glass in a cycle lane
  • Unlit lampposts
  • Potholes
  • Roads and Highways
  • Footways and footpaths
  • Road Signage
  • Street Name Palte
  • Kerbs
  • Street Furniture
  • Winter Maintenance etc.